+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    CEHv7, CISSP, MCSA 2012, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, GCWN, GCFA, GPEN, GSNA, GSE (Written)

Default About to take the GSE Written Exam

So, I've been going through some pretty in-depth training for the last few months and just received confirmation that my GSE written attempt has been placed into my account. Trying to knock this out and shoot for the lab next summer. Here goes nothing! Just need to schedule it after my GSNA exam next week.
    Last edited by URG_PSH_FIN; 10-25-2017 at 11:35 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS

Certifications
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, AWS CCP, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, MSISA, BSBA
    Good luck!!! GSE is on my wishlist for next year. Wish being the key part
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, AWS CCP, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: MS Cybersecurity, Learning: Linux/CLI, Git, Python, Pentesting
    Next Up:​ eJPT, eCPPTv2, OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (CLI, Git, Python), eLearnSecurity PTSv3
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CEHv7, CISSP, MCSA 2012, GSEC, GCIA, GCIH, GCWN, GCFA, GPEN, GSNA, GSE (Written)
    My original intent was to take this before moving, but life happened and as such, I delayed. So, after the move and settling down to my new job, I finally sat the exam today. 90% on the written. Next stop will be Las Vegas in September for the lab. Finished up the exam in 2hrs18m.

UGhld2ZmZiEhIQ==
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    My puny list of certifications made me feel inadequate so now you have to guess :-)
    congratulations.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, AWS CCP, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, MSISA, BSBA
    Congrats on the pass! Are you going to journal your prep for the lab? It would be super helpful to those of us with GSE aspirations.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, AWS CCP, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: MS Cybersecurity, Learning: Linux/CLI, Git, Python, Pentesting
    Next Up:​ eJPT, eCPPTv2, OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (CLI, Git, Python), eLearnSecurity PTSv3
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Thanks! And absolutely, I can journal my prep in order to help others. My biggest thing is getting a network setup so I can generate the traffic I need and practice. One place I was told I could use is: Malware-Traffic-Analysis.net for pcap samples.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks