+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default IAPP Exam

Hey guys, delighted that there is a thread on these exams. I signed up to the course yesterday and just received my reading materials. Kind of nervous about it, the book is good and well written but I can just tell it will be difficult to retain a lot of the knowledge.

Did anyone have any luck with the past exam papers or does anyone have any they could share?!I'm based in Ireland myself so will do the IAPP Europe exam
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hi All,
    I'm an IT professional(software) based in Ireland looking to do CIPP/E . I'm trawling the internet looking for resources. Just after ordering the book but would anyone be so kind to share some sample questions/experiences/advice with me. I see a few from Ireland on here. Maybe we could set up an online study group?

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    I just passed the CIPT on 1/8/2018. It was fairly hard. I would say a 7 on a 10 scale with the CSSLP being a 9.

I totally agree with r21's advice. Common sense and experience goes a long way. R21's advice on the scenario questions is also spot on.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks