+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sunk318 View Post
    Glad to hear that you passed. I am taking the exam in about a week, and would like to find out what the recent changes are. I would appreciate if you can share your outline as well.
    No problem. Can you send me a PM? Either I'm having issues with the site or I don't have sufficient privileges to view your profile and PM you.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hello Schiphol!
    I've been reading the threads here, as I'm taking the test on Wednesday, and I had no idea they've updated the test. Would you mind sharing your outline with me as well (now that I'm fairly certain I'm going to fail after reading all these comments)? I would be very grateful!
    If you don't mind - I just registered so I don't think I can PM you - can you PM me? THANK YOU!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member
    Cherie246 and sunk318, I can't PM either. Shoot me an email at TechExamThrowaway2017[at]gmail[dot]com
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member Registered Member
    I just took and passed the CIPP/US exam. Looking to take the CIPM and CIPT exams soon. Any good outlines out there for those exams? Practice tests? Trying to avoid paying for another book, although I realize that it's pretty much mandatory if you want to pass the CIPP/US exam (and assume it's the same for the others).
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nycdataprivacyatty View Post
    I just took and passed the CIPP/US exam. Looking to take the CIPM and CIPT exams soon. Any good outlines out there for those exams? Practice tests? Trying to avoid paying for another book, although I realize that it's pretty much mandatory if you want to pass the CIPP/US exam (and assume it's the same for the others).
    Maybe take a look at the IAPP website to see what the similarities, if any, are. If there is any overlap of applicable privacy laws that may be half the battle. IAPP also has practice tests for about $25 so you get a feel for what's on the CIPM or CIPT exams.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member Registered Member
    Schiphol - I just sent you an email to that address as well. Thank you!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hello, can you please share the outline with me as well? I'm unable to PM you.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Junior Member Registered Member

Default updated info for exam

If someone integrated the updates for the CIPP/US exam into an outline, I would be grateful for a copy.
    Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks