+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Default CIPT Exam Review

Took my first IAPP exam which was the CIPT I only used the official course book to study for it. I passed the exam but I have to say was surprised about the exam.

Firstly there were a lot of questions that covered areas that were not mentioned at all in the book I expect one or two but there was a lot. I also expected to see questions where two answers both look correct which I did but some questions it appeared all four were the correct answer.

Also had quite a few scenario questions which involved reading a large text then answering a few questions on that text only compliant was a few questions could be answered without even reading the scenario so not sure of the point of that.

I did think the book was short and now I have done the exam I see it did not completely cover the exam.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. Junior Member Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Privacy View Post
    Took my first IAPP exam which was the CIPT I only used the official course book to study for it. I passed the exam but I have to say was surprised about the exam.

Firstly there were a lot of questions that covered areas that were not mentioned at all in the book I expect one or two but there was a lot. I also expected to see questions where two answers both look correct which I did but some questions it appeared all four were the correct answer.

Also had quite a few scenario questions which involved reading a large text then answering a few questions on that text only compliant was a few questions could be answered without even reading the scenario so not sure of the point of that.

I did think the book was short and now I have done the exam I see it did not completely cover the exam.
    This is alarming. I am testing next week. What else should I be studying?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks