+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Junior Member
    @locod64 Try using SimpleHTTPServer. This will solve your problem.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, LPIC-1, C|EH, CCNA R&S
    Adding to Mefistogr's comment, see the link below. Dan Helton mentions that he uses SimpleHTTPServer over Apache and gives his reasoning. Worth a quick read.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, MCSE NT 4.0, CCNA, MCSE Win2k, CISSP, GCIH, CCSK, GPEN, OSCP
    loco, you booked your exam yet? My 90 days is coming to an end... I'll miss these labs!!
    2018: Linux+, eWPT/GWAPT
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, MCSE NT 4.0, CCNA, MCSE Win2k, CISSP, GCIH, CCSK, GPEN, OSCP
    Quote Originally Posted by locod64 View Post
    @Hornswoggler,

for BOF it was a complete new concept, I new the theory behind it but never actually created and exploited a system with it. because of this, i took extra time in this section to make sure I understood the entire process. I have finish the course work and exercises. this week will focus full time on the labs.
    so far i have gain a good understanding on non staged/staged payloads!.. have rooted alice, and Phoenix. will update more frequently now that im on the labs!! look forward on reading everyone's progress.

locod64
    Looking back I was absolutely terrified of the BOF section but now I think that was the best part of PWK. I have a much deeper appreciation and understanding of exploits now even if I'm not going to be a bug bounty hunter. Good luck on your upcoming exam loco!
    2018: Linux+, eWPT/GWAPT
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks