+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CIPP/E Advice

1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default CIPP/E Advice

Hi - newbie here, with a request for assistance!

Unfortunately, I failed a resit of the above on Friday. My scores across the 3 Domain's were 83/59/83 and a score of 274.

I'm trying to find out how close I was, 1, 2, more questions? Obviously domain 2 is what has done me. But I'm a bit stumped.

There were a few ambiguous questions that threw me as well but to be that close is sickening.

Any thoughts/help appreciated? I passed the CIPM back in July and am desperate to get through the CIPP/E but the thought of paying out for a second resit (work sponsored the first one) due to the cost is holding me back - but I keep thinking I must have been so close to passing?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member Registered Member
    Also - is there a minimum score you need to get in Domain 2? A colleague of mine passed CIPP/E with a score of 33% in Domain 1, but she did get 71% in 2 (and 83 in 3)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    Managed to get an answer from the IAPP to my questions

Basically I was 4 off passing in Domain 2. I could have scored 100% in 1 & 3 but still failed as only scored 34 out of 57 in Domain 2. At least I know now and need to focus on getting more right in that domain
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member Registered Member
    Good luck, Is the waiting period for the 2nd resit an additional month?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks