+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    CCNA, CEH, ECSA, CHFI, LPT, ENSA, ECSP, ECVP, ECSS, ECIH, ECES, ECSP .Net/Java, RHCE, Cloud, OpenStack, RHCVA, Server Hardening, RHCA, MCP, MCTS, OSCP
    Congrats and Keep Going
    2018: OSCP - COMPLETED, CISSP - To be started in Feb
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member

Certifications
    CISSP, MCSA, VCA-DCV, ITIL-Foundations
    Thanks for posting. I'm also taking the Offensive Security Kali Linux Pen Testing class and labs. I've been so busy with late nights at work that I got sidetracked. I have many years IT experience but no previous pen testing experience. I finished the videos and have worked along with my test VM. Now that it's my time to start hacking, I don't even know where to begin. The class is all a big blur to me now...event though I have lots of notes.

I've scanned via nmap and got a list of all the lab IPs that are up. I've also scanned the top 20 ports of all the systems. I've tried Metasploit but when I try the command: show auxilary, I get an error. It's been one problem after another. I'm going back to review my notes to see where to begin over.

I'd appreciate any help getting me on track. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gphalpin View Post
    Thanks for posting. I'm also taking the Offensive Security Kali Linux Pen Testing class and labs. I've been so busy with late nights at work that I got sidetracked. I have many years IT experience but no previous pen testing experience. I finished the videos and have worked along with my test VM. Now that it's my time to start hacking, I don't even know where to begin. The class is all a big blur to me now...event though I have lots of notes.

I've scanned via nmap and got a list of all the lab IPs that are up. I've also scanned the top 20 ports of all the systems. I've tried Metasploit but when I try the command: show auxilary, I get an error. It's been one problem after another. I'm going back to review my notes to see where to begin over.

I'd appreciate any help getting me on track. Thanks.
    codeninja#8112 < my discord id. come there and i will guide you
    Thanks

Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member
    Lab time 6 days more left for me and today i started exercise. My plan to do exercises from today to 25 Feb and on 26th and 27th Feb i will review my lab and to do list things.Today done some exercises and now i am o BOF exercise and i will take time on this one

Total machine done 44 so far and almost learned the concept of Pivoting and still learning. My client side weakness problem is still on and because of this 4,5 machines left.

My tip is to get your hands dirty on client side and pivoting techniques and think outside of the box

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks