+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GIAC question

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCITP: EA, C|EH, CHFI, EDRP, G2700, A+, Network +, Project+, Security+, plus some CIW certs.

Default GIAC question

I'm getting ready to take the GIAC G2700 in the next week or two. I just took my first practice exam from GIAC last night, and I'm wondering how close to an actual exam that's going to be. It seemed like the simulation was pretty close to the real thing, so anyone with GIAC experience have any advice?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    GSEC, GCFW, GCIA, GCIH, GWAPT, GAWN, GPEN, GCFE, GCFA, GMON, OSWP, SFCP, SnortCP, Sec+; expired: CCNA (R&S, Security, Wireless), WCNA
    Out of the three GIAC exams I've taken, I have found them to be in the same ballpark as their respective practice versions.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, CISM, MCSA:2008, MCITP:SA, MCTS x 4, MCSE W2K, MCSE: Security, MCSA W2K, MCSA: Security, MCP x Alot, Security +, ACIS, ACSS
    I thought the practice tests were a bit more difficult than the actual test, which is probably a good thing.
    CISSP | CISM | MCSA:2008 | MCITP:SA | MCSE:Security | MCSA:Security | Security + | MCTS | ACIS | ACSS
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCITP: EA, C|EH, CHFI, EDRP, G2700, A+, Network +, Project+, Security+, plus some CIW certs.
    Thanks for the insight.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks