+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TruSecure TICSA

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Server+, Security+,TICSA, CCNA, MCSA, AS Network Engineering

Default TruSecure TICSA

im about to take this exam, has anyone taken it yet? how does it compare to the sec+? it seems to be very much like the sec+ but MUCH more vague and poorly worded...any info would be appreciated!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    A couple.
    Josh,

I have not taken this exam...but I hear it is a lot like the Security+. So, any material that is used for the Sec+ should carry over. And for future security tests, I would get used to this type of wording. The wording in most of the security tests that I have taken, forced me to read the question multiple times to understand what they were looking for.

Good luck...and let us know how it goes.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Server+, Security+,TICSA, CCNA, MCSA, AS Network Engineering
    ken

from what ive been seeing, all the practice tests, the wording is 100% worse than the security+, it is just bad. I will definately tell you guys how i did though. hopefully good since the book for the TICSA was just like doing sec+ review to me
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    A couple.
    Quote Originally Posted by ja5983
    ken

from what ive been seeing, all the practice tests, the wording is 100% worse than the security+, it is just bad. I will definately tell you guys how i did though. hopefully good since the book for the TICSA was just like doing sec+ review to me
    good luck to you...And really, keep us informed..It would be good to get some more info on this exam..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks