+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    ISC˛ CISSP, SANS GWAPT, EC-Council CEH v.4, CompTIA: Network+, A+, Security+, Microsoft MCP

Default "Reverse Engineering" course from InfoSec Institute

I'll be taking the Info Sec Institute "Reverse Engineering" course in Dulles, VA along with the CREA exam later on in August and wondered if anyone has any feedback from the course? Thanks guys.

Here's the course info: http://www.infosecinstitute.com/cour..._training.html
    Last edited by holysheetman; 02-09-2013 at 03:10 PM. Reason: updated url
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Stayed at a Holiday Inn.. the_Grinch's Avatar

Certifications
    BS-CST CISSP GMON MPSC Security+ XRY 1+2+3 XAMN AAA AA CMFF CCO CCPA
    Definitely interested to hear if you thought the course is worth it. Hate that they make you fill out a form to get pricing though.
    WIP:
    MS in Legal Studies - Drexel University
    Mobile Forensics
    Kotlin
    Python
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Certification Invigilator Forum Admin JDMurray's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Certifications
    GSEC, EnCE, CISSP, SSCP, CEH (ANSI), CASP, CCNA, CCENT, CWSP, CWNA, CWTS, Security+, Server+, Network+, A+, DHTI+, PDI+, MSIT InfoSec
    Yes, definitely let us know in detail what you think of the course.
    Moderator of the InfoSec, CWNP, IT Jobs, Virtualization, Java, and Microsoft Developers forums at www.techexams.net
    --
    Blog: www.techexams.net/blogs/jdmurray
    LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jamesdmurray
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/jdmurray
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    ISC˛ CISSP, SANS GWAPT, EC-Council CEH v.4, CompTIA: Network+, A+, Security+, Microsoft MCP
    Yeah, don't even subscribe to those because they bother the heck out of you (even if you never took a class) - I took the CISSP Boot Camp from them and it was decent, although I learned a lot more outside of the class preparing for the exam

I can tell you that the quote I received was around $3,800 but we're getting a $500 discount because we're a returning customer. This includes hotel / breakfast / dinner.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    well crap we had some budget cutbacks so looks like I won't be going to this training. Thought I'd let yall know. I'm still trying to explain how I can actually bring back "value" to my management; I hate to have to 'sell' stuff that should be a requirement. Considering I'm the only one who does web app pen testing here, you'd think they'd see this as I do...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member Registered Member
    Does anyone know if the CREA exam can be taken outside of US ? (is it done online like the OSCP?) ....unfortunately i emailed them a couple of times about this with no reply
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks