+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Paper cranes for everyone the_hutch's Avatar

Certifications
    BSIT (CNSS 4011, 4012) / Sec+, Net+, CFOI, CEH, ECSA, CHFI, CNDA, CISSP, OSCP
    HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to r0ckm4n for clearing the OSCP challenge this weekend!!! Good job man...I know you've put a lot of time into this thing, so very much deserved
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
    Congrats r0ckm4n!! You have definitely put a lot of time and effort into the course. Congrats again! What is next?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    CISSP, OSCP, GWAPT, IAM
    Quote Originally Posted by the_hutch View Post
    HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to r0ckm4n for clearing the OSCP challenge this weekend!!! Good job man...I know you've put a lot of time into this thing, so very much deserved
    Thanks, Justin! It was a very tough and very educational experience. It felt great to pass and this is my most coveted cert.

Now it's your turn! I look forward to your good news.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    CISSP, OSCP, GWAPT, IAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Killj0y View Post
    Congrats r0ckm4n!! You have definitely put a lot of time and effort into the course. Congrats again! What is next?
    Thanks, Killj0y! The old saying goes "you get out of something what you put into it". I got a lot more. A very great experience and I highly recommend this course. The lack of help you get from Offsec definitely forces you to learn.

I purchased eLearnSecurity's Web App Pen Testing course recently since it was on sale during their course launch program, I will start on that as well as the SecurityTube Python Scripting Expert course. I would like to take the OSCE course, but I have some work to do to be at the level to start that course. Maybe I will be ready sometime next year. I am very strongly considering getting a 4 year degree. I have an associates, but I feel like a computer science degree will fill in the gaps in my knowledge and help me be a better pentester, especially on the application side.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Netzwerksicherheit Master Of Puppets's Avatar

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, CCNP R&S, CCNP Security
    Quote Originally Posted by r0ckm4n View Post
    I would like to take the OSCE course, but I have some work to do to be at the level to start that course. Maybe I will be ready sometime next year.
    This will be epic! Also I think the idea about a degree is a good one.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Member

Certifications
    CISSP, OSCP, GWAPT, IAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Of Puppets View Post
    This will be epic! Also I think the idea about a degree is a good one.
    Not having a 4 year degree is the only thing that would hold me back. I have experience, certs and an associates degree.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks