+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    BSCS, CCNA, Sec+, Net+
    Quote Originally Posted by jibtech View Post
    Better than a 728 type of girl
    Lol, that's funny! I was kind of hoping to be an 840 type of girl.

Thank you all so much for your support.
    Before I do anything I ask myself, "would an idiot do that?" and if the answer is yes I do not do that thing. Dwight Schrute
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network+, A+, Microsoft 70-680
    Awesome Job! I have that test scheduled for next week!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+
    I have two things, two parts for the first Congrats and is that you in the icon pic? If so, you're a cutie and now you have Sec+ and haave to update your certs by the way.

Second BrickCity, what's your MOS? I've spent half my adult life deployed and was able to do more during those hectic times than I was at home (when internet became available). And yes I've been all over there, before internet was all over and readily available.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    BSCS, CCNA, Sec+, Net+
    @IdRatherNot - best of luck to you on the exam. Do you feel ready?

@ultm8mind - Thank you for your service! And thanks, I forgot to update my profile to include Sec+. Oh and it's easy to look good in a postage stamp pic.
    Before I do anything I ask myself, "would an idiot do that?" and if the answer is yes I do not do that thing. Dwight Schrute
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA, ITILv3, Security+
    When I took the N+ and Security + in 2010 I thought the Network+ was more difficult then the Security+ that was back during the 201
    Currently Pursuing: CCNA: S

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member
    I have no IT experience, no previous certifications. I currently work two full time jobs(nothing IT related)and only sleep from 6am to 9am. I bought the get certified get ahead book and didn't end up reading it at all, I watched all 257 professor messer security + videos, and did the Lynda.com security plus training. I took the test today and passed on my first try.. won't say my score but a pass is a pass
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Passed security + TODAY

hi, guys

I passed security + today , and I want to share my experience I scored 800/900 72 questions

study hard , read a book , do a video series ( professor messier is good ) , do practise exam what ever you find , you will pass if you do this and do back to back and if you retain information , also pay attention to question and don't let them trick you ,

let me know If you have questions
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks