+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, i-Net+

Default Reneving lifelong Sec+, pursuing CSA+, CCNA Security and other

Hi everyone!

I'm A+, Network+, Server+, i-Net+ and Security+ certified, all lifelong, and i'm thinking about recertifying/update at least Security+ certification. A question about the recertification of Security+ cert : will i lose the status of lifelong certification, if i recertify? Would that happen for any of the other certification for whom i have lifelong cert status?

Second, i'm thinking about deposing CSA+ certification in reasonable time, same as Cloud+ certification and CCENT/CCNA certifications + CCNA Cyber Ops + CCNA Security. So there is pretty much to do actually. So my plan is: First, get CCENT/CCNA (i'm pretty close to it), then recertify Sec+, then get CCNA Cyber Ops, then CCNA Security, then CSA+, Cloud+ somewhere in between.... ....

What do you think about? Thank you for any opinion.

Greets
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    ITIL, CWTS, A/N/S/Serv+, ServiceNow x3
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid View Post
    A question about the recertification of Security+ cert : will i lose the status of lifelong certification, if i recertify? Would that happen for any of the other certification for whom i have lifelong cert status?
    Hi paranoid,

I have lifelong certs like you do (except I don't have i-Net+), so I had similar questions about losing my original lifelong certification status.

I'm renewing A+, Network+, and Security+ right now and recently passed the A+. Below is a screenshot showing my original A+ certification (2010) and the new A+ ce certification (2017) as separate listings, so it seems like the original lifelong certification is still treated separately. That's good news!

comptia_lifetime_certs.jpg
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks