+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Default Suggestions needed

I have been studying the material for the Sec+ exam on and off since November and I feel pretty good about things, but I haven't done a lot of practice tests. For the A+ I used Cert Blaster and loved it for simulation practice and for the questions I like Comptia's CertMaster. I want something that tracks which area I need to study, not just random sec questions. Any suggestions?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS

Certifications
    ACAS,Comp TIA Security +, Novell CNE, HDI Customer Service, ITIL Foundation, MTA
    Utilize Darril Gibson's online resources and book. An worthwhile investment.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member
    Thanks. I am already doing that.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    ACAS,Comp TIA Security +, Novell CNE, HDI Customer Service, ITIL Foundation, MTA
    That alone will help you. I aced the exam the second time I took it.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member
    Thanks for the reminder, I already have it but now I am using it. There are definitely some areas that I am having problems with. I have been studying for a while now, but I have a feeling I will spend 80% of the remaining time I have focusing on 20% of the material. For some reason I am feeling more stressed about the exam than other certs. I bought the comptia re-take bundle to ease my stress. If I know I have a re-take I am much more likely to take it early, especially since the 401 expires soon. I am hoping to take it in a couple of weeks and then do it again before the end of feb if I need to take it a second time.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUGFREE View Post
    I have been studying the material for the Sec+ exam on and off since November and I feel pretty good about things, but I haven't done a lot of practice tests. For the A+ I used Cert Blaster and loved it for simulation practice and for the questions I like Comptia's CertMaster. I want something that tracks which area I need to study, not just random sec questions. Any suggestions?
    I think the darril gibson android app is for you. 8 bucks off of the play store. You can take a full test if you like, or just test the individual domains. THAT will tell you which domains to review.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks