+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Passed sec + thank god!

First post, been reading for a while. Started studying about 16months ago, but between settling in new city, and being on road for 4-5 months of that time, consistent study time was few and far between. Finally got to a point where I had consistent time to study and passed on first attempt, barely! Felt I would fail miserably as first 20-30 questions seemed to be on topics I have not reviewed before! Only two sims (easy) 73 questions total, was fully prepared to see a big fat fail on exam, and was truly surprised I passed! For background, I have no IT experience but always fascinated by it ( chose Show biz over tech support offer from EarthLink! Yeah I’m old) used D Gibson book and app, prof messor , cbt nuggets and various study guides by the community that posts here! I want to thank all of you in this community for creating and sharing your study guides etc as everybody learns differently, withought you I am sure I would have failed! I used your work extensively and took from each one of you!thanks for doing the heavy lifting for me!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Junior Member Registered Member
    Congrats! Taking this exam next week. What would be the best study resource to prepare for the multiple choice questions?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member
    Congrats
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats!!
    2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-412,70-413), ITIL v3
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks