+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Linux+, MCTS 70-620, Security+, MCITP: SA, MCTS 70-680, MCITP: Windows 7 EST, MCSA: 08, MCSA: 12, MCSE: DI

Default 2 exams at once?

Hello,
    I've been studying for Security+ now for a little over a month. I'm still not 100% ready to take the exam. I thought I could get it done by mid-November and get LPIC-1 before the first of the year.
    The Security+ stuff is not clicking with me as fast as I thought. Does any one think it wise to study for both the Security+ and LPIC-1 exams at the same time and take both tests by Jan 1st 2007? Or should I focus strictly on Security and get it done?
    Having both certs by '07 is just a personal goal that I set. But I'd like your advice, especially if you've studied for two exams at once. This will be my last CompTIA exam. All Microsoft and LPIC-2,3 for 2007.
    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    Security+, 70-620 Vista Configuration, ITIL v3 Foundations
    If the information is not clicking with you it seems that you have answered your own question. You may increase your success by focusing on one at a time. I am not familar with the LPIC so I don't know how demanding that test is. The Security + isn't too bad but it does have some concepts that you simply must comprehend to pass.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Security+, 70-620 Vista Configuration, ITIL v3 Foundations
    I do not know anything about the LPIC-1 exam, however, the Security + exam has consepts that you must understand before you can pass. You may do well to concentrate on one at a time. You will probably reduce the over study time necesary for each test and increase your success rate.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks