+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Default Need Help Please.

Hi all I am here for some help.
    I have a background of Engineering and accounts. But I loved IT from very start I always loved IT. Being in Finance its not really appealing to me. I have decided to take IT as my career path as i Love IT. I have been searching where to start off with. I love Programming but i dont have a degree however someone suggested me to take MCSA Win7.I have learnt PHP,MySQL and web designing in my leisure time. In fact i will start from bottom in this field but i don`t mind as far I love what I do that what`s matters to me. Can anyone suggest me Please.

Many Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    GCFE, GCED, GCIH, CISSP, CCSP, and others that should never be mentioned
    Welcome aboard. Hmm... 70-290 was retired last year. Check https://www.microsoft.com/learning/e...ification.aspx for current MCSA options.

First question is what are your interests?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    NETWORK+ , SECURITY+ , STORAGE+ , CCENT , CCNA(R&S), CCDA, CCNP(R&S), VCP6-DCV
    you will get the help desk jobs with microsoft certs. If you wanna go big, go with Cisco certs. Start with CCNA & then broaden the horizon with CCNP & then RedHat certs. If I was you, I wouldn't waste my time going for Windows 7 MCSA.
    Last edited by Plantwiz; 10-29-2014 at 12:18 AM. Reason: avoid posting above the quote - post clean up
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member
    Thnx cyperguypr, As am quite new to IT in relation to choosing courses my interest are , troubleshooting but not at basic levels I want to go in advance networking but obviously gotta start from basic.
    Thnx omi for ur reply, in fact I want to big step by step so ditching mcsa and going for CCNA is good option u reckon. I asked these question in different forums but I got replies like I shall start off with A+ etc... Main idea behind choosing a course is that after completion of that course I can get intoa entry level job and then work my way up. Many thanks guys much appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks