+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    MCSA, Security+, Network+, A+, 70-680

Default Testing tomorrow

Less than 24 hours left until I take my 70-290. I have taken multiple MeasureUp and MS Press practice tests. Used CBT Nuggets and TestOut. Read MS Press and Exam Cram books. I am consitently getting 95%'s on any practice test I can find, so I guess the most important thing now is getting a good night's sleep.

See you on the other side.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    BSIT, Proj+, A+, Net+, Sec+: MCTS: X5; MCITP:EA
    Good luck tomorrow!
    Come back and tell us how you did.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    Sounds like you should do fine. Don't get too worked up over it, it isn't that bad.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSA, Security+, Network+, A+, 70-680
    I am feeling pretty confident. If I fail, it was not because of a lack of preparation and knowing that inspires confidence for sure. It has been a hard road, coming from a background of never once stepping in a server room and only doing vware server 2003 labs, and I guess I will see where I stand tomorrow.

Thanks for the support guys!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    If it gives you any confidence, I have never stepped foot in a true server room either and still passed the test. Just remember, you are a trained professional and will do fine.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks