+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Help on exam 70-290

guys i planning to take the MCP exam next month this will be my 1st time and i don't have any idea what kind of exam will be pop out. can anyone give me guide, reviewer or a practice exam so that i can prepare my self for the exam. thanks a lot.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSE: Security, MCTS x 5, P+, S+, N+, A+, HIT
    Microsoft exams generally consist of multiple choice, simulations, drag and drop questions. The best way to prepare is to get a good book - the MS press book is good, set up a lab and do the exercises, read the exam objectives, and finish up with some practice tests to gauge your knowledge.
    this site has 20 practice questions, too.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Quote Originally Posted by Psoasman View Post
    Microsoft exams generally consist of multiple choice, simulations, drag and drop questions. The best way to prepare is to get a good book - the MS press book is good, set up a lab and do the exercises, read the exam objectives, and finish up with some practice tests to gauge your knowledge.
    this site has 20 practice questions, too.
    I agree!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks