+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    A+, N+, Sec+, MCP NT4, MCTS Configuring Win7, MCITP Enterprise Desktop Administrator, AAS Computer Engineering

Default 70-290 Exam resources

I am looking for something that is interactive not a book. I don't learn well with books since they put me to sleep.

I have tried CBT Nuggets in the past for Security+ and get half way through watching them but fall asleep too. They have been enough to get me over the hump though.

I am looking for materials that a bit more in depth and yet basic for dummies.

Thanks
    Last edited by 12334; 09-21-2011 at 10:37 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    The 290's are by James Conrad. I don't know who did your Security+ but he easily kept me entertained.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    A+, N+, Sec+, MCP NT4, MCTS Configuring Win7, MCITP Enterprise Desktop Administrator, AAS Computer Engineering
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsbane View Post
    The 290's are by James Conrad. I don't know who did your Security+ but he easily kept me entertained.
    For what CBT Nuggets? I am pretty ADD to be honest. If I am not interacting I can't take the teaching. My commute has alot to do with it I am sure. I can't get more than 5 hours if sleep and that is if I am lucky. See I have access to Skillport Software which is great and VERY interactive but requires installation of software. In short, unauthorized installation of software is precluded at work. I could use the Skillport at home but since I have tons of free time at work I'd rather make the most of it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    hmmm come to think of it....cbt nuggets might be my best bet....software installation is precluded....
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    Yes, CBT Nuggets. James has ADD too so he keeps it interesting. I've done some skillsoft stuff, its no contest.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsbane View Post
    Yes, CBT Nuggets. James has ADD too so he keeps it interesting. I've done some skillsoft stuff, its no contest.
    I like the skillsoft stuff but I'll give the CBT Nuggets another crack.

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks