+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    A+, CCNA

Default Any body passed Server+ the beta exam?

Hello

Any body passed Server+ the beta exam? if yes please share us your experience
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    A+, Network+,Security+, EMCISA v2, MCP, MTAx2 , MCPS, CCENT, CCNA R&S,C|EH,C|HFI,MCTS, Linux+,LPIC-1,E|CSS,E|CES,GPEN,OSWP,Server+,LPT,GCIH
    I haven't taken it myself. My friend took it and had some simulation questions on it similar to A+ and Network+ combined type of sims as in content wise if that makes sense.
    2017:E|CSA E|CSP,E|CIH,eLearnSecurity,CSA+ Courses 2018: C|ND,ICND2,CCSK,CISSP,CCNA-Security 2019: CWNA 2020: LPIC-2
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+ Net+ Sec+, Server+, CCNA R&S, ITIL v3
    Any other hints as to what could be on it. I signed up for the test and the furthest date I could get was may 1st, I passed their 10 question practice exam 10 out of 10 and downloaded their exam guide, but since it is new there is not a whole lot of study material. If your friend has any other advice or points of enffices I would greatly appreciate it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, CCNA
    Quote Originally Posted by kMastaFlash View Post
    I haven't taken it myself. My friend took it and had some simulation questions on it similar to A+ and Network+ combined type of sims as in content wise if that makes sense.
    thanks man for the input, appreciate it
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    A+,SEC+
    I just took it yesterday , 120 questions in 120 minutes no sims..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Cloud+, Server+, Security+, MCSA: 2012, CEH, VCP550
    Quote Originally Posted by shaykh View Post
    I just took it yesterday , 120 questions in 120 minutes no sims..
    I am taking it tomorrow. Is there anything that stuck out to you as something that shown up a lot? Any advice at all? Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    A+,SEC+
    A lot of RAID related questions, know you port #'s (dhcp,https,dns,telnet,ssh) ..Bash.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+,Security+, EMCISA v2, MCP, MTAx2 , MCPS, CCENT, CCNA R&S,C|EH,C|HFI,MCTS, Linux+,LPIC-1,E|CSS,E|CES,GPEN,OSWP,Server+,LPT,GCIH
    From what I remember taking the 003, Knowing RAID is important.
    2017:E|CSA E|CSP,E|CIH,eLearnSecurity,CSA+ Courses 2018: C|ND,ICND2,CCSK,CISSP,CCNA-Security 2019: CWNA 2020: LPIC-2
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Member

Certifications
    A+,N+,S+,Cloud Ess,Cloud+/MCSA Sec/CCNA,CCNA SP Ops,CCDP/JNCIA-Junos|IDP,JNCDA,JNCIS-ENT|SA|WLAN|QF/ITIL Found/CloudU/CWTS,CWNA
    Hi,

I took the beta exam (SK1-004) today:
    1.) There were 120 questions and 120 minutes available.
    2.) There were no simulation type questions for me.
    3.) As already pointed - lots of questions related to RAID topic. I was aware of that so I am glad I prepared with this subject quite well.
    4.) There were also lots of subnetting questions on a CCNA level.
    5.) I was also surprised by quite tough questions (5 or 6) from Security Domain. From them with one particular question I just had to scratch my bold head and say: "What the heck they are exactly looking for"?

Generally I have to say this exam was on a decent level. It's a pity we have to wait quite long to get an outcome.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+ Net+ Sec+, Server+, CCNA R&S, ITIL v3
    I was lucky enough to take the beta exam before it expired.
    same as above - no sims, and networking/subnet questions were a bit of a surprise, but not too challenging.

seeing how they took the beta off their site hopefully they announce pass/fail soon.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

12. Member

Certifications
    A+,N+,S+,Cloud Ess,Cloud+/MCSA Sec/CCNA,CCNA SP Ops,CCDP/JNCIA-Junos|IDP,JNCDA,JNCIS-ENT|SA|WLAN|QF/ITIL Found/CloudU/CWTS,CWNA
    I have noticed new information from CompTIA on their Server+ certification subpage:

Server+ beta exam results
    For those who took the CompTIA Server+ beta exam (SK1-004), your exam results will be mailed to you directly from VUE, in Q4 ’15 or Q1 ’16, when the final SK0-004 exam is released. Thank you for supporting the IT industry by taking the Server+ beta exam.
    Again - this is a quite long period to wait for results.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks