+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    A+, Network+,Security+, EMCISA v2, MCP, MTAx2 , MCPS, CCENT, CCNA R&S,C|EH,C|HFI,MCTS, Linux+,LPIC-1,E|CSS,E|CES,GPEN,OSWP,Server+,LPT,GCIH

Default Selling Healthcare IT Technician and Server+ vouchers

I have 1 Healthcare IT Technician and 1 Server+ voucher available for sale. Server+ is for $200 and Healthcare IT is for $70. PM if interested.
    2017:E|CSA E|CSP,E|CIH,eLearnSecurity,CSA+ Courses 2018: C|ND,ICND2,CCSK,CISSP,CCNA-Security 2019: CWNA 2020: LPIC-2
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member Registered Member
    Interested if you still have it for sale
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    Healthcare it voucher that is
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+,Security+, EMCISA v2, MCP, MTAx2 , MCPS, CCENT, CCNA R&S,C|EH,C|HFI,MCTS, Linux+,LPIC-1,E|CSS,E|CES,GPEN,OSWP,Server+,LPT,GCIH
    Yes I still have the voucher. The price will stay at $70 PM if interested. Expires in 2016. I will have to check email for exact month. I accept PayPal as form of payment.
    2017:E|CSA E|CSP,E|CIH,eLearnSecurity,CSA+ Courses 2018: C|ND,ICND2,CCSK,CISSP,CCNA-Security 2019: CWNA 2020: LPIC-2
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member
    I don't think I have that option yet to PM, lol. But I do have paypal.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    That works. Please choose send money to friends and family option. I can't stand the fees from Paypal. You need to have 10 posts for fees.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member Registered Member
    cool what is the email address or phone number to send to? you may have to PM me for privacy.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Once you hit the 10 PM minimum for private messages, just post something here and I will get back to you.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Junior Member Registered Member
    okay, I am almost there. probably just end up spamming your thread..lol
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Junior Member Registered Member
    This should do it hooray.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Just sent you a PM with more information.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks