+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    Network +, Security +, Server +, CISSP Associate

Default Passed Server + 9-22-15

I passed today with 812/900. I knew a lot of the material from work experience. I watched some of the CBT nuggets for review, and used an Android app for sample questions. The Server+ Cert SK0-003 app was very helpful. Like other people have said on here, there are plenty of RAID questions, and lots of troubleshooting questions.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
    silicon valley, where we speak that bay area slang

Certifications
    CCNA CCENT ITIL SSCA SSVVP WSQD WSQI Cloud+ Mobility+ Security+ Linux+ Network+ Server+ Project+ A+ HIT LPIC-1 CLA11 ACE ace/PACA SSBBP SSLP CMS SCP
    Congrats Carlp2! What's next?!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    Suppose an ISP owns the block of addresses of the form 200.200.128.0/18. Suppose it wants to create four subnets from this block, with each block having the same number of IP addresses. What are the prefixes (of form a.b.c.d/x) for the four subnets?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    Congrats
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    A+,N+,S+,Cloud Ess,Cloud+/MCSA Sec/CCNA,CCNA SP Ops,CCDP/JNCIA-Junos|IDP,JNCDA,JNCIS-ENT|SA|WLAN|QF/ITIL Found/CloudU/CWTS,CWNA
    Quote Originally Posted by emmawab View Post
    Suppose an ISP owns the block of addresses of the form 200.200.128.0/18. Suppose it wants to create four subnets from this block, with each block having the same number of IP addresses. What are the prefixes (of form a.b.c.d/x) for the four subnets?
    This is not CompTIA Server+ exam question @emmawab
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks