+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    ISA, A+, Network+, I-Net+, IBM, HP

Default New Server+ Exam Cram

anyone check out the new Server+ exam cram? it's one of the few up to date books on the current test. Just wondering what people thought of it. I've been wanting to get it for a while now, but was curious to hear what people thought first.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CETma, A+, Net+, Server+, Inet+, Linux+, HTI+, DHTI+, Security+, eBiz+, RFID+, CCTT, CFOS/T, CCNT, CCST III
    I haven't checked out the new ExanCram for Server+ but being an ExamCram it can't be too bad. Their stuff is usually ok.

I would suggest Trevor Kay's Server+ Bible for the old objectives and the CompTIA Server+ guide that outlines the differences between the old and new objectives.

CompTIA is publishing a lot of their own study materials now. since there isn't much material out for the new Server+, I'd say get all three.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    A+, N+, iN+, Ser+, Sec+, L+, LPI-I, CIW-MWSM/SA/CI, CEH

Default New Server+ Exam Cram

As I posted before, I barely passed server+. I used that book for my final lesson. Looking back the test, I say the book may cover enough scopes but sometimes tell a subject from another angle. A good old text may help. I might have chased "updated" parts too much.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks