+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Default ok here is what i found!

Ok i am looking to use 2 books to study for this test plus trancenders to study and pass and the 2 books i found i might use is Server+ certfication bible and Syngress Server+ study guide. Those are the 2 so far that i plan on getting if anyone thinks there is a better book than the 2 i stated please let me know cause i still have a couple weeks before i am getting them cause i working on my i-net right now. Appercaite any thoughtS and thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, MCDST, MCP, HDI/HDA, HDI/CSS
    2 study guides should do the trick if you're thorough. Transcenders is always helpful in giving you a good sound review. I used transcenders on this one. Believe it is in line with the exam.

Just be thorough! This exam is almost all true-to-life scenario questions--you may want to look at a 3rd guide to be sure that you get the real intent of the exam.

Best of luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Default thanks dude

Thanks dude i appercaite the advice!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member
    I can't comment on the 2K server Transcenders, but for the XP Pro exam, the Transcenders were way too difficult in comparison to the exam. That said, the explanations are very good.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Default thanks

Thanks, also the books i got was Server+ Certification Bible and also Server+ Certification Training Guide"
    Elton Jernigan;Hardcover so hopefully these 2 books will help me out! and like i said before thanks again for all the advice i appercaite it!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks