+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, i-Net+, Security+, Linux+, Server+, CST, CNST, CWS, MCP (70-270), ITILv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper-Me View Post
    Mine says passed as well.

It better be true, I took that beta OVER HALF A YEAR AGO!
    I believe that is the same for the Linux+ exams. Perhaps the results will stand even though they are early.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    VCIX-NV, VCAP5-DCD/DTA/DCA, VCP-5/DT, MCSA: 2008, MCITP: EA, MCTS x5, ITIL v3, MCSA: M, MS in Telecom Engg
    It seems I have maintained my 100% record on beta exams, showing up as Failed. Like I care.
    VCDX: DCV - Round 2 rescheduled (by VMware) for December 2017.

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    Beer+
    Quote Originally Posted by Essendon View Post
    It seems I have maintained my 100% record on beta exams, showing up as Failed. Like I care.
    I have the same record, except totally opposite.

Dont sweat it man, its just a CompTIA cert. You've got a lot of credentials that outweigh those by a long shot.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, i-Net+, Security+, Linux+, Server+, CST, CNST, CWS, MCP (70-270), ITILv3
    These results must be somewhat valid. Prometric would not release "false" results. I would when I might get a visual at PearsonVUE?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    B.S. Tech Management, Network+, Server+, 70-680, 70-620, JNCIA-Junos
    My results were in (Prometric) as passed as well, which I suppose is nice and all. In the end though, it's just a fairly unrecognized CompTIA certification that probably isn't going to do any bit of good for me.

Looking back, I'm not sure what possessed me to stick the time into the light review of the exam objectives and time spent sitting the exam when I could have focused on something else.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCTS: Vista Configuration, MCTS: Windows 7 Configuring, MCP (290), A+, Network+, Server+
    Quote Originally Posted by matradley View Post
    These results must be somewhat valid. Prometric would not release "false" results. I would when I might get a visual at PearsonVUE?
    Don't be so sure - false results have been released on Betas before...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by skrpune View Post
    Don't be so sure - false results have been released on Betas before...
    You are thinking about the Linux+ thing that is going on. I wonder if the results will change before January. Perhaps the results are final, but you are not going to see a certificate or verification from CompTIA's website until January.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A/Net/Sec/Ser/Proj+, CIW, MCITP, MCSE, C|EH/CHFI, CISSP, CCSPA, CCENT, BS: IT-S, MSISA
    well lets see what happens, i failed the linux+ but passed server+ according to the prometric site.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by novovictus View Post
    well lets see what happens, i failed the linux+ but passed server+ according to the prometric site.
    Well, let's admit this would be a nice Christmas gift considering the excessive amount of waiting.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A.A. in Computer Networking Technology, MCSA, A+, Server+, Working towards MCITP:EA
    My results showed up this morning for this as "Passed"!
    I failed the Linux+ (unless that changes) but was more familiar with Server so it was no big deal.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

12. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by joecontreras View Post
    My results showed up this morning for this as "Passed"!
    I failed the Linux+ (unless that changes) but was more familiar with Server so it was no big deal.
    Awesome. I hope the Linux+ result changes for you. I have yet to see a result from PearsonVUE.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSA:2008, VCP4/5, CCA (XS), MCITP: EA/VA, MCSE, MCSA, Linux+, Security+, Server+, A+
    Vue doesn't show any results so no Server+ news for me. But on the plus side the Linux+ shows a pass on Prometric. Hopefully that sticks.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

14. Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec +, MCTS:Vista, Windows 7, MCSA:S, MCSE:S, MCITP:SA
    Quote Originally Posted by msteinhilber View Post
    Looking back, I'm not sure what possessed me to stick the time into the light review of the exam objectives and time spent sitting the exam when I could have focused on something else.
    Two words - FREE CERTIFICATION. I took and passed this Beta exam as well, knowing fully that it would not have any direct benefit to my career. Some people will spend a lot of money to gain this certification, others will self train and spend at least the 200+ to sit the exam plus their training materials. I consider this one a bonus, plus it gave me a little break from the MS exams, while still keeping me in the study and test mindset.
    Last edited by tomken; 12-12-2009 at 08:35 PM. Reason: spelling
    Reply With Quote Quote  

15. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by tomken View Post
    Two words - FREE CERTIFICATION. I took and passed this Beta exam as well, knowing fully that it would not have any direct benefit to my career. Some people will spend a lot of money to gain this certification, others will self train and spend at least the 200+ to sit the exam plus their training materials. I consider this one a bonus, plus it gave me a little break from the MS exams, while still keeping me in the study and test mindset.
    I assume that means you have passed? Congrats.

Edit: 14-Dec-09
    Still not a peep from VUE.

Edit: 16-Dec-09
    VUE peeped.
    Last edited by matradley; 12-16-2009 at 09:40 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks