+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Default Anyone get their results yet for the Beta Exam

I thought it was coming out in the end of oct. Does anyone know if thats changed yet.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    VCIX-NV, VCAP5-DCD/DTA/DCA, VCP-5/DT, MCSA: 2008, MCITP: EA, MCTS x5, ITIL v3, MCSA: M, MS in Telecom Engg
    Yeah, the result's supposed to coming out in October, but it's looking more like November with that SME stuff going on.

More in the other thread > Anyone else get the invite for the Server+ 2009 beta?
    VCDX: DCV - Round 2 rescheduled (by VMware) for December 2017.

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, i-Net+, Security+, Linux+, Server+, CST, CNST, CWS, MCP (70-270), ITILv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Essendon View Post
    Yeah, the result's supposed to coming out in October, but it's looking more like November with that SME stuff going on.

More in the other thread > Anyone else get the invite for the Server+ 2009 beta?
    Yep! The exam cut scores are not even until the beginning of November. So, perhaps we might see the result by December.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    ISA, A+, Network+, I-Net+, IBM, HP
    I haven't gotten my beta exam results yet either. I was told I would get the results in October. I contacted CompTIA via e-mail and they haven't gotten back to me yet. I will post if I get a response.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, i-Net+, Security+, Linux+, Server+, CST, CNST, CWS, MCP (70-270), ITILv3
    I doubt we'll see a response from CompTIA in regards to marks until December (if that).
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member

Certifications
    I think you're right. Its been about 10 days since I've contacted CompTIA and I've gotten no response. I'm assuming we're just going to have to play the waiting game...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    Since CompTIA has noted that the Linux+ results (SME's looked at results in October) will not be out until January. I imagine the results for Server+ will not be out until February.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCTS: Vista Configuration, MCTS: Windows 7 Configuring, MCP (290), A+, Network+, Server+
    Quote Originally Posted by matradley View Post
    Since CompTIA has noted that the Linux+ results (SME's looked at results in October) will not be out until January. I imagine the results for Server+ will not be out until February.
    GAH!

I was hoping that it would come out shortly after their SME's met (they apparently just wrapped up a couple days ago). Sigh, oh well. Guess I'll have to feign patience for a couple more months.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Senior Member

Certifications
    just got a response from CompTIA. it only took about a month...

Anyway, they said the new test would be out in February most likely and that we will get our results from the testing center once the new test launches
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Audentis Fortuna Iuvat veritas_libertas's Avatar

Certifications
    eCPPT, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CISSP, CCNA (expired), MCTS
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg5646 View Post
    just got a response from CompTIA. it only took about a month...

Anyway, they said the new test would be out in February most likely and that we will get our results from the testing center once the new test launches
    This is making for a painful wait...
    Currently working on: Resting
    Reply With Quote Quote  

12. Psychotron Member Megadeth4168's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Server+,Project+,MCSE, CCNA:S, CISSP, CCNP, CEH, GCED
    Quote Originally Posted by veritas_libertas View Post
    This is making for a painful wait...
    I think that maybe they should create a Patience+ Certification to give to all those who have waited for any of the Beta exam results this year.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

13. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by Megadeth4168 View Post
    I think that maybe they should create a Patience+ Certification to give to all those who have waited for any of the Beta exam results this year.
    Hey! I am Patience+ certified.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A/Net/Sec/Ser/Proj+, CIW, MCITP, MCSE, C|EH/CHFI, CISSP, CCSPA, CCENT, BS: IT-S, MSISA
    i definetly run short on patience... i cant wait to see the results of this one.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A.A. in Computer Networking Technology, MCSA, A+, Server+, Working towards MCITP:EA
    I thought I was looking forward to the results for this but since I just got the results for the Linux+ Beta and received a "failed" I think I could wait a little longer to spread out the possible bad news. I thought I did well on the Linux+ and didn't pass and I was just as comfortable with this one so I expect the same results unfortunately.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

16. Senior Member

Certifications
    According to CompTIA's website, Server+ results will not be out until February.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

17. Senior Member

Certifications
    Beer+
    Well CompTIA royally screwed up the Server+ beta. Lets hope they dont eff up Project+ so much.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    IASO,GSEC,GCED,GCFE, MCTS:AD,MCSA,,MCP, Sec+ VCA-DCV MCTS-SCCM
    Don't expect BETA test results until Jan /Feb 2010 Hope this helps!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

19. Senior Member

Certifications
    B.S. Tech Management, Network+, Server+, 70-680, 70-620, JNCIA-Junos
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyper-Me View Post
    Well CompTIA royally screwed up the Server+ beta. Lets hope they dont eff up Project+ so much.
    Your comment is way too nice, I expect something better from you

Rumor is, those awaiting Server+ beta scores - regardless of a pass or fail, will be awarded a new Patience+ certification as well.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

20. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by msteinhilber View Post

Rumor is, those awaiting Server+ beta scores - regardless of a pass or fail, will be awarded a new Patience+ certification as well.
    Absolutely! I wonder if they'll brand the new exams as "2009" anymore?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSD Web Apps/SharePoint Applications, MCITP: DBA 2005/2008, EA, EDA7, Linux+, Sec+, MCSE, MCDST, MCTS
    Quote Originally Posted by msteinhilber View Post

Well I heard anyone participating in any of the CompTIA betas in 2009 would receive the JerkedAround+, which is apparently a requirement if you would like to get many US government jobs or participate in American democracy on any level.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCTS: Vista Configuration, MCTS: Windows 7 Configuring, MCP (290), A+, Network+, Server+
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertKaucher View Post
    Well I heard anyone participating in any of the CompTIA betas in 2009 would receive the JerkedAround+, which is apparently a requirement if you would like to get many US government jobs or participate in American democracy on any level.
    Looks like that JerkedAround+ is on hold...just re-checked my Prometric history and the Server+ is showing as "Passed" - woohoo!

I think they JUST uploaded the info - I checked maybe 1-2 days ago and it was still just showing as "tested." No official word from CompTIA yet and no update on the CompTIA site either though...hrm...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

23. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by skrpune View Post
    Looks like that JerkedAround+ is on hold...just re-checked my Prometric history and the Server+ is showing as "Passed" - woohoo!

I think they JUST uploaded the info - I checked maybe 1-2 days ago and it was still just showing as "tested." No official word from CompTIA yet and no update on the CompTIA site either though...hrm...
    Probably Prometric releasing results too early again.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSD Web Apps/SharePoint Applications, MCITP: DBA 2005/2008, EA, EDA7, Linux+, Sec+, MCSE, MCDST, MCTS
    Quote Originally Posted by skrpune View Post

You will receive an email from CompTIA stating that Prometric released the results too early and that results are not yet final. This is what happened on the Linux+ exam!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

25. Psychotron Member Megadeth4168's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Network+, Security+, Server+,Project+,MCSE, CCNA:S, CISSP, CCNP, CEH, GCED
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertKaucher View Post
    You will receive an email from CompTIA stating that Prometric released the results too early and that results are not yet final. This is what happened on the Linux+ exam!
    You are Probably right. I too show a status of "Passed" on prometrics candidate history, I'll wait to celebrate when the certify.comptia.org page has this status posted.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

26. Senior Member

Certifications
    Beer+
    Mine says passed as well.

It better be true, I took that beta OVER HALF A YEAR AGO!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Social Networking & Bookmarks