+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    Server+,A+, N+, MCDST, HDI/SCA, MCP, ITIL Foundations 2011, VCA5-DCV,VCA5-Cloud, MTA 98-364

Default Server + Books/Prep?

Hello All,

Checked the Server + forums, and the last mention of books used was in 2009.

I am using Jonathan Lau's ebook on Amazon, and wanted to ask if anyone else has recommendations for any other prep material?

I know most people have said this is a easy test, but, even with a voucher, it is still over $200, and I want to make sure I pass the darn thing!

Thanks in advance for whoever responds!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    CCNA, MCTS - Win 7, A+, Net+, Sec+, Server+, Healthcare IT Technician, CIW Web Foundations Associate, Project+
    Lau's book is all you need. I read it once, did the practice questions, took the test and got a 950ish. It really is a pretty simple test.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Server+,A+, N+, MCDST, HDI/SCA, MCP, ITIL Foundations 2011, VCA5-DCV,VCA5-Cloud, MTA 98-364
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxbysauce View Post
    Lau's book is all you need. I read it once, did the practice questions, took the test and got a 950ish. It really is a pretty simple test.
    Thanks for the response! I'll definitely comb through his book, along with an older Server + Bible book, as I assume most of the legacy information would be relevant and still tested.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Aim Small, Miss Small universalfrost's Avatar

Certifications
    PMP, MS Info. Sys. Eng., BS BIS, AAS-AST,Security+ CE, Network+ CE, Server+, CCNA,ITIL v3, MCTS:Win7 Config.
    read my post on when i passed last month. super easy if you read and understand the kindle ebook from Jonathan..... i did see some MS server based questions on it, but you should be ok other than some subnetting questions as well.
    "Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks