+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    Server+,A+, N+, MCDST, HDI/SCA, MCP, ITIL Foundations 2011, VCA5-DCV,VCA5-Cloud, MTA 98-364

Default Server + Books/Prep?

Hello All,

Checked the Server + forums, and the last mention of books used was in 2009.

I am using Jonathan Lau's ebook on Amazon, and wanted to ask if anyone else has recommendations for any other prep material?

I know most people have said this is a easy test, but, even with a voucher, it is still over $200, and I want to make sure I pass the darn thing!

Thanks in advance for whoever responds!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Member

Certifications
    CCNA, MCTS - Win 7, A+, Net+, Sec+, Server+, Healthcare IT Technician, CIW Web Foundations Associate, Project+
    Lau's book is all you need. I read it once, did the practice questions, took the test and got a 950ish. It really is a pretty simple test.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Server+,A+, N+, MCDST, HDI/SCA, MCP, ITIL Foundations 2011, VCA5-DCV,VCA5-Cloud, MTA 98-364
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxbysauce View Post
    Lau's book is all you need. I read it once, did the practice questions, took the test and got a 950ish. It really is a pretty simple test.
    Thanks for the response! I'll definitely comb through his book, along with an older Server + Bible book, as I assume most of the legacy information would be relevant and still tested.
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Aim Small, Miss Small universalfrost's Avatar

Certifications
    FAC P/PM III, ACFPM, LSS Black Belt, PMP, MS Info. Sys. Eng., BS BIS, AAS-AST,Security+ CE, Network+ CE, Server+, CCNA,ITIL v3, MCTS:Win7 Config.
    read my post on when i passed last month. super easy if you read and understand the kindle ebook from Jonathan..... i did see some MS server based questions on it, but you should be ok other than some subnetting questions as well.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks