+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passed Server+

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNP, CCNA, DCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+, Security+, Server+

Default Passed Server+

Today I passed Server+ with a score of 85 out of 100. I did fairly well considering the fact that I thought the test was scheduled for Thursday, and instead was forced to take it today. The test was filled with questions relating to RAID level 5 (Probably 12 out of the 80). My Exam Cram book, which is very poorly written, was just enough to get me to pass. That makes me 4/4 on CompTIA exams, and now I am moving onto the MCSE security track. Wish me luck!

Thanks,

Cheeblie
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+ , MCP 76-210 & 76-215 &70-218, network+ , MCSA, MCSE, Security+, Server+, CCNP, CCNA
    wtg, how long did you study for this exam, and how long did you study for the security+
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    For this exam I didn't study all that much, considering it's a mixture of all three previous exams I've taken. Probably 5 - 10 hours of preparation. Security+, however, was a ***** for me and I studied for probably 20 - 30 and still only passed by one question. I think the main reason for that was because I didn't have enough resources. I probably should have bought another book, but I managed to squeek by. Server+ is on par with Network+ in difficulty, although I did much better on Network+.

Cheeblie
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Johan Hiemstra Forum Admin Webmaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Certifications
    MCSE NT4 MCSA 2000/2003 Security+ (expired: CWNA, CNA, CCNA)
    Congrats Cheeblie, nice score
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    Security+, however, was a love for me and I studied for probably 20 - 30 and still only passed by one question.
    I guess the forum has some profanity filtering, so I'll let you know that I did not say love. Hehe. I said something that rhymes with a female that rides on a broomstick with a black pointy hat.

Cheeblie
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Johan Hiemstra Forum Admin Webmaster's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Certifications
    MCSE NT4 MCSA 2000/2003 Security+ (expired: CWNA, CNA, CCNA)
    That's the forum's word censor... it doesn't know in which context you want to use a word, it's just listed so people can't call each other *****.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks