+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    MCSD Web Apps/SharePoint Applications, MCITP: DBA 2005/2008, EA, EDA7, Linux+, Sec+, MCSE, MCDST, MCTS

Default 70-433 DBA Developer Notes

I am publishing my notes on the 70-433. I have not even completed the first objective yet. But I would like any thoughts and corrections. I will update this every weekend.

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=...NTMxNjAz&hl=en
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    Linux+, Sec+, 70-431
    Thanks for providing this information. I am currently studying for the SBS2008 exam but my plan is to work on the 70-448 exam next. Your notes will help me get in to SQL Server mode again. Have you ever used OneNote to organize your study notes? I was thinking of using it for the 448.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSD Web Apps/SharePoint Applications, MCITP: DBA 2005/2008, EA, EDA7, Linux+, Sec+, MCSE, MCDST, MCTS

Default 70-433: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Database Development

I will be taking this exam in December. Now that I failed the Silverlight beta I will be restarting my studies for this and post some more information. With any luk I can shcedule this for the second week of December.

@Grynder: I have used OneNote but don't like it much. Perhaps I need to watch a tutorial on it to see the true use. But for actual notes I still like the Cornell method on paper.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    Security+, CCNA, MCSE 2003: Security
    Good luck Robert! Let us know how it goes, and your recommendation. I would like to eventually get into the development side of SQL as well!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks