+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Certifications
    MCSE: SharePoint 2013, Productivity
    I've pushed it back to the 22nd March now. Just don't feel ready. Give me some more time to study and lab
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member
    maybe i'm just "different" but i loved this test. i loved the little "gotchas"...i dont remember feeling this way back with older sql tracks!

if there are two answers that are identical , as someone else mentioned, make sure you:

double check keyword order/omission
    check column order (firstname, lastname vs lastname, firstname)
    check out aliases

play around with the more advanced statements and try out different options, so that you may recognize the output.

if a statement is new to 2012, count on it being testable. and while you're at it, look at items that were new to 2008 as well.

i think the fact that sql server express is widely available gives them license to be more nit-picky with what they ask. everyone has the ability to practice, practice, practice--so do it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hey Everyone,

I have no SQL experience but it seems like every job I apply for now wants SQL.

I am interested in getting the Microsoft SQL certification, how should I go about studying?

Are there any college courses that align with studying for the course?

Thanks!

Senkcity
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member Registered Member
    Also, is the Microsoft the best certification? Is there perhaps an easier one that could just have SQL on my resume?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+,N+,OCA MySQL, ITIL-F (2012),MCTS: SQL 2008 DB Dev.
    I can't really say which is the best to pursue but, in terms of an "easy" SQL certification to pursue, you have the MySQL Certified Associate certification.
    Currently Pursuing:

BSc Information Systems and Management (University of London International Programs)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member Registered Member
    I'm preparing for the exam, does anyone know what the questions look like? are they like writing the queries from scratch or just multiple choices and drag and drops?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks