+ Reply to Thread
  1. lmx

Default language programming Advice

HI a dont know if this the correct place for advice, but all your are the experts in diferent ares of programs. i and good in the networks, servers and PC's areas. i never work with any prog. just in the university like 12 years ago, y dont remember any. but now just i want learn a any language programming, that is easy to start and with a lot of demand, is not necessary "microsoft area" and not focus to certification is just for learn and learn good. please i hope your advice can helpme.

thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    Network+, Security+
    python is easy to learn, pretty powerfull too, dont know about the demand, java is in demand along with ruby...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Passion For IT

Certifications
    MCTS, MCITP, MCP, A+, Server+, Security+, Project+, CCENT, CCNA-Sec, CEH, CHFI
    Java is in demand and works with many different platforms. Cool part about it is that if you know Java (or C++, etc.), it is a lot easier to pick up the other languages as the concepts are the same. Different syntax, though.

Good luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member
    I did C this term, enjoyed it was pretty simple, i suggest attempting this first, as C++, C# & Java languages are built on it! Python is good, but is bit funny, to learn on! C is a procedural language, Python contains aspects from both Procedural and Objected Programming, hence i recommend C, you'll wanna install Textpad as your text editor and mingw as your compiler, as c is a compiled language! I suggest you buy C How To Program by Deitel 5th Edition, 2005, thats what i used last semester!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks