+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456
  1. Senior Member
    You can complete multiple labs in one session, but you should confirm with your instructor.

Quote Originally Posted by SixtyCycle View Post
    How do I know if I finished a lab correctly? Do I start a new session per lab or can I finish all labs using 1 session only?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STANLY_CC View Post
    You can complete multiple labs in one session, but you should confirm with your instructor.
    You can do multiple labs per session. I confirmed this in the class; I personally just did a 4 hour block and banged out 4 labs in the same time frame and they counted in the proceeding labs since the labs just build upon each other or were you left off in the previous lab.

Hope this helps.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    So i just logged back in the labs and see that all my previous labs were not saved from the last time before the outage? Does this mean i have to start all over? I only needed about 8 labs to go.
    Last edited by dlaker82; 10-23-2014 at 09:09 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, MCSA, CCNA, VCP5-DCV
    Quote Originally Posted by Verities View Post
    Thanks for the info! Also, make sure you download all the PDFs so you can repeat the labs in the future on your own virtual lab.
    Verities,
    How many servers do you need at home to repeat the labs for extra practice? I just got three Dell servers and a box with FreeNAS for iSCSI. Just wondering if this will be enough to do the labs more than once.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    RHCE
    2 servers that can be used as esxi hosts. I think we worked with 3 VMs. You create 1, make it into a template, then create from template for the other two.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456

Social Networking & Bookmarks