+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CEH v9,MCSA 2012, MCTS SCCM, VCP 5, MCP, ITIL v3

Default 2 years are nearly up

Well I still have 6 months to recertify my vcp 5 or go further not sure what to do I mainly deal with Sccm and system center suite but will be using my VMware skills a lot more soon and working with end user computing I'm thinking of doing the DT exam.

Do you think I should just go for the vcp DT 5 exam or the 5.5 dcv? Not really that interested in going for vcaps etc as we're mainly a Microsoft place but we get requests for VMware stuff and Vdi stuff such as Xenapp and view
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    CEH, VCP-DCV, CHFI, MCP, MCTS, LINUX+, LPIC-1, SUSE CLA, Network+, VCA-DCV, VCA-Cloud, VCA-WM, B.A. Mathematics [] Expired: Sec+ CE, Net+ CE, DCSE
    If you are 5.0 or 5.1, then I'd probably go for the 5.5 delta exam for DCV. VCP-DT seems to be a fairly large subset of products to learn on top of DCV.

With that said it seems very likely that VDI will become fairly mainstream in a few years.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    CEH v9,MCSA 2012, MCTS SCCM, VCP 5, MCP, ITIL v3
    Very true I don't need a certification to learn view so might just go with 5.5 delta seems logical
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE VCP2 VCP3 VCP4 VCP5 VCAP4-DCA VCI
    I'd agree that VCP550D is a good option, it's available til the end of September.
    VCP2 / VCP3 / VCP4 / VCP5 / VCAP4-DCA / VCI / vExpert 2010-2012
    Blog - http://vmwaretraining.blogspot.com
    Twitter - http://twitter.com/vmtraining
    Email - vmtraining.blog@gmail.com
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks