+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567
Results 151 to 172 of 172

Thread: Stanly Oct-Dec

  1. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    482

    Certifications
    MCITP, MCSA, CCNA, VCA, ACA
    #151
    Quote Originally Posted by STANLY_CC View Post
    Contact your instructor. At the end of the course, he will send out specific instructions on how to register with VMware and get your voucher and course credit.
    I have received the email for the voucher. Which I have registered for and requested. Still no email on vmware course credit information.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member greg9891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,019

    Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    #152
    I still haven't recieved any email from Stanly CC in regards to passing my exam and my vmware info. is there a number where i can call the school ?
    how long do they normally take to send out the email. I was told 5 days after the end of class but its 13 days and couting. any help guys!
    Certs Gained 2017: 70-410, 70-411,74-409, MCSA Server 2012r2
    Upcoming: Security +, ITIL FOUNDATIONS, 70-345 Exchange Server 2016, Ccent

    “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  4. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    72

    Certifications
    CWTS, MCP O365 (346), Net+, A+
    #153
    Quote Originally Posted by greg9891 View Post
    I still haven't recieved any email from Stanly CC in regards to passing my exam and my vmware info. is there a number where i can call the school ?
    how long do they normally take to send out the email. I was told 5 days after the end of class but its 13 days and couting. any help guys!

    If you haven't already, have you checked your spam folder. That is where I found my email. Also try to log into the web version of your Stanly email https://www.stanly.edu/email
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  5. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    482

    Certifications
    MCITP, MCSA, CCNA, VCA, ACA
    #154
    Emailed the professor and this was the response about the ICM certificate

    You will need to follow the instructions sent to your Student email address (at Stanly). Those instructions are for obtaining the voucher. When you complete the exam using the voucher, the course is automatically completed with VMware. You MUST use this process and the voucher to schedule your exam. All of the instructions are located at your student email address with Stanly.

    Thanks!
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

    Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  6. This site changed my life mzx380's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    309

    Certifications
    ITIL, ACA, VCP-DCV, Linux+, CCNA
    #155
    How long was the wait time for all the stanly students? I signed on for the waiting list and was wondering how long did you have to wait before getting to access this course?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  7. Senior Member greg9891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,019

    Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    #156
    Ok I got it in backwards process. I finally got emailed the voucher info.. I guess getting the Voucher info means that I have officially passed the course.

    Is there an email that says that offically. and have any of you guys recieved your certificates yet?
    Certs Gained 2017: 70-410, 70-411,74-409, MCSA Server 2012r2
    Upcoming: Security +, ITIL FOUNDATIONS, 70-345 Exchange Server 2016, Ccent

    “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  8. Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    59

    Certifications
    MCTS 70-680, ITIL V3 Foundation
    #157
    Hi guys, after finishing the Stanley course I have received my email regarding the voucher and I have ordered and received it.

    Is there any benefit to requesting the exam authorisation now to get it all done as I will probably want to wait 1-2 months to do further labbing before scheduling the exam. Just wondered if you needed to do this or just do it once ready to take the exam?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  9. This site changed my life mzx380's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    309

    Certifications
    ITIL, ACA, VCP-DCV, Linux+, CCNA
    #158
    @Stanly_CC
    I put my name on the waiting list and am interested in taking this course. I know there are others ahead and was wondering if I could find out my place in line. It will help me to plan out my certification path in 2016

    Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  10. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Albemarle, NC
    Posts
    275
    #159
    I will be glad to check for you. Please send me a private message here with yoru full name or email slewis8950@stanly.edu.


    Quote Originally Posted by mzx380 View Post
    @Stanly_CC
    I put my name on the waiting list and am interested in taking this course. I know there are others ahead and was wondering if I could find out my place in line. It will help me to plan out my certification path in 2016

    Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  11. Senior Member greg9891's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,019

    Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    #160
    I is there any email that gives shipping info for any certificates after completing the vmware course at Stanly CC?
    Certs Gained 2017: 70-410, 70-411,74-409, MCSA Server 2012r2
    Upcoming: Security +, ITIL FOUNDATIONS, 70-345 Exchange Server 2016, Ccent

    “Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  12. This site changed my life mzx380's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    309

    Certifications
    ITIL, ACA, VCP-DCV, Linux+, CCNA
    #161
    Quote Originally Posted by STANLY_CC View Post
    I will be glad to check for you. Please send me a private message here with yoru full name or email slewis8950@stanly.edu.
    I don't think my PMs are being sent so I've sent an email to the address listed. Please let me know if you require any additional information.
    Thank you
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  13. Junior Member Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2
    #162

    Default no email from kivuto.com

    Folks,

    Is there anybody how has been enrolled in the Oct-Dec course and has not received the email from kivuto.com so far?

    Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  14. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Albemarle, NC
    Posts
    275
    #163
    Your instructor sent an email with specific instructions on how to register & obtain credit for the course at the end of the class to all qualifying students. Please check your SCC email account including your spam folder. If you still do not have it, please contact your instructor.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikolajM View Post
    Folks,

    Is there anybody how has been enrolled in the Oct-Dec course and has not received the email from kivuto.com so far?

    Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  15. Junior Member Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2
    #164
    Quote Originally Posted by STANLY_CC View Post
    Your instructor sent an email with specific instructions on how to register & obtain credit for the course at the end of the class to all qualifying students. Please check your SCC email account including your spam folder. If you still do not have it, please contact your instructor.
    I've just received the email and I've managed to download the voucher. Many thanks for your help.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  16. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    482

    Certifications
    MCITP, MCSA, CCNA, VCA, ACA
    #165
    Quote Originally Posted by STANLY_CC View Post
    Your instructor sent an email with specific instructions on how to register & obtain credit for the course at the end of the class to all qualifying students. Please check your SCC email account including your spam folder. If you still do not have it, please contact your instructor.
    I was told that completing the exam with the voucher will net us the certificate for ICM 5.5

    Is this correct? Seems backwards but if it works it works.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

    Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  17. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Albemarle, NC
    Posts
    275
    #166
    Yes as long as you use the voucher provided in the link you are sent, & pass the exam you will receive your certification.

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoRocket View Post
    I was told that completing the exam with the voucher will net us the certificate for ICM 5.5

    Is this correct? Seems backwards but if it works it works.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  18. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    De' Nile..
    Posts
    797

    Certifications
    "I eat SubNets like You for breakfast..."
    #167
    Is Stanly still using those Awful lectures Narrated by the bumpkin with below-average speaking skills??

    Absolutely Brutal...

    (at least the labs were top-notch)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  19. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    482

    Certifications
    MCITP, MCSA, CCNA, VCA, ACA
    #168
    Quote Originally Posted by STANLY_CC View Post
    Yes as long as you use the voucher provided in the link you are sent, & pass the exam you will receive your certification.
    I'm not worried about the VCP certification. You guys use the usual education voucher. I'm talking ICM class certification.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

    Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  20. Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    10
    #169
    Just had VCP550PSE exam, got 445/500.

    1) VSAN, Operations Manager are not covered by training at all. Get some extra materials. I think I had approx 15 questions on these topics.
    2) 135 questions total, 165 minutes with 30 minutes extension (for non-native English speaker living in non-English-speaking country).
    3) Most questions are very simple - just stick to common sense and read it carefully (some answers contain more actions than required by question, stick to what is asked)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  21. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    112
    #170

    Default Missed VCP550PSE exam

    To Stanly_CC:

    I scheduled for the exam late last year however due to unforeseen circumstance I was not able to go on the exam date. I tried to register for the exam again however the discount coupon given by the instructor is not valid anymore. I emailed the instructor and was told that they'll look into it however I haven't heard back yet. Any suggestion?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  22. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Albemarle, NC
    Posts
    275
    #171
    The vouchers are not distributed by SCC, but by VMware. Please send me an email at slewis8950@stanly.edu and we will look to see if there is anything we can do to help.

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyCycle View Post
    To Stanly_CC:

    I scheduled for the exam late last year however due to unforeseen circumstance I was not able to go on the exam date. I tried to register for the exam again however the discount coupon given by the instructor is not valid anymore. I emailed the instructor and was told that they'll look into it however I haven't heard back yet. Any suggestion?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

  23. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    112
    #172
    Quote Originally Posted by STANLY_CC View Post
    The vouchers are not distributed by SCC, but by VMware. Please send me an email at slewis8950@stanly.edu and we will look to see if there is anything we can do to help.
    Thanks. I received an email from my instructor today and they are still looking into it. Don't want to double the work here so I'll wait for the outcome on their end however I appreciate your quick response.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 First ... 34567

Social Networking & Bookmarks