+ Reply to Thread

Thread: VCP5.5 Pass

Certifications
    CCNA, GIAC G2700, VCP5-DCV C|EH, ISC2 CISSP, AWS-SAP (Most have Expired)

Default VCP5.5 Pass

I am little late on this update but I passed VCP5.5 back on Feb 10th. It's been a longer journey than anticipated with several breaks in between. I initially began this certification training last year around this time with the Stanly CC class. I took a 6-month hiatus due to some career and personal moves. With my career change came the chance to have hands-on experience with VMware through a VCE Vblock converged infrastructure. While doing some inventory of my companies lab, I noticed we had a UCS B420 laying around not being used. I jumped on the opportunity to build it out (with management permission of course). It came with 4 CPUs, 256GB of memory, and 1tb of storage, it was just what I needed. I spent the last 2 months going over the CBTNuggets course and Scott Lowe's Book.

Like many before me, I want to thank this forum for the many words of wisdom, that I silently receive through threads and answers from experts in their fields.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member
    Welcome to the club bro!!!

with 5.5 still fresh in your mind, hop on the 6.0 bandwagon! ...you could read the Mastering vSphere 6 book in 2 weeks if that with the knowledge from 5.5 exam still fresh....
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, N+, MCP, MCSA: Server 2012, MS: Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
    Congratulations! Hope to be with you before year's end! BTW - that's a heck of a piece of equipment to find laying around! Ask if you can send me one!
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member
    Congratulations!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks