+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default CCC&TI VMware Install and Configure vSphere 6.0

I signed up for this course yesterday, I did the ICM 5.0 class with them a few years back and loved the structure of it. It's 5 weeks total, for 3 hours x 4 days a week with one week off in the middle. Personally, I find this easier to digest the information than a 5 day bootcamp.

However, they're offering ICM 6.0 for $180 for the online class for the upcoming class. Yes, $180! I was shocked and emailed to confirm this was true and to my surprise it was.

Figured I'd let people know who are looking to get their VCP since this is a killer deal.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    CCENT, MCP WS 2003, MCSA WS 2008
    Do you have to attend live or you can watch the recorded lesson at your own pace?
    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member
    If you are paying for the course yourself, Stanly CC is also another great option. We offer both the VMware vSphere Install, Configure, and Manage course and the advanced Optimize and Scale course for $185US each. These are 8 week courses, and they are conducted online including the hands-on labs. If you are interested visit us on our web at www.stanly.edu, or you can pm here for more information.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member Registered Member
    You have to attend live.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    CCENT, MCP WS 2003, MCSA WS 2008
    I've enrolled for the January session at Stanly
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks