+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Physical Memory Exceeded Threshold Alert

Hello everyone,

I am new to the IT field. Sometimes I get alert on the virtual server under tittle "Physical memory exceeded threshold". This alert may clear by itself or become a serious problem. As a beginner in IT, can someone let me know how to troubleshoot and what steps I should take to solve the alert on the virtual server? ( I am a beginner who does not know how to troubleshoot from the task manager )

Thank you,
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Self-Described Huguenot blargoe's Avatar

Certifications
    VCAP5-DCA; VCP 3/4/5/6 (DCV); EMCSA:CLARiiON; Linux+; MCSE:M 2000/2003; MCSE:S 2000/2003; MCTS:Exch2007; Security+; A+; CCNA (expired)
    Which virtualization platform are you using? VMware? Hyper-V? Something else?
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 3/22/2017 - Passed Microsoft 70-412; 2/11/2017 - Completed VCP6-DCV (passed 2V0-621)
    Working on: MCSA 2012 upgrade from 2003 (to heck with 2008!!), more Linux, AWS Solution Architect (Associate)
    Thinking about: VCP6-CMA, MCSA 2016, Python, VCAP6-DCD (for completing VCIX)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    ACAS,Comp TIA Security +, Novell CNE, HDI Customer Service, ITIL Foundation, MTA
    could be a virus scan or some other task. Look under task manager (if this is a windows server)
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. There is no spoon. p@r0tuXus's Avatar

Certifications
    ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCNA
    Ugh... at my work, we utilize Citrix across the network for remote users and plant terminals. At those terminals, they have winterms (newly acquired by DELL). We see these errors show up now and then. Usually in combination with a Heap Crash error.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks