+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    VCIX-NV, VCAP5-DCD/DCA, VCAP-CID/DTD, VCP4, Security+, MCTS-640, EMCISA, ITILv3 Foundation

Default VCAP6-DCV Deploy

Didn't realize this exams been out for a while (oddly didn't get a Beta invite). This exam should be a low hanging fruit for me even if I don't do operations these days. Do some studying and take the exam sometime this month.

Study material will be:
    • Some unofficial study guide
    • VMware hands on lab
    • VMware official docs
    2017 Certification Goals: Fun filled world of AWS
    "Simplify, then add lightness" -Colin Chapman
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. DPG
    I'm sure you'll crush it. Do you have any experience with the new lab environment? It has its quirks.

Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Self-Described Huguenot blargoe's Avatar

Certifications
    VCAP5-DCA; VCP 3/4/5/6 (DCV); EMCSA:CLARiiON; Linux+; MCSE:M 2000/2003; MCSE:S 2000/2003; MCTS:Exch2007; Security+; A+; CCNA (expired)
    Should be a piece of cake for you. Once I take care of the pesky VCP expiration right around the corner and a couple of MS exams that I haven't had time to finish, I'm planning to hit this one as well. Planning to be ready in time to take it at VMworld.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 3/22/2017 - Passed Microsoft 70-412; 2/11/2017 - Completed VCP6-DCV (passed 2V0-621)
    Working on: MCSA 2012 upgrade from 2003 (to heck with 2008!!), more Linux, AWS Solution Architect (Associate)
    Thinking about: VCP6-CMA, MCSA 2016, Python, VCAP6-DCD (for completing VCIX)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    VCIX-NV, VCAP5-DCD/DCA, VCAP-CID/DTD, VCP4, Security+, MCTS-640, EMCISA, ITILv3 Foundation
    Finished reading study guides. Took longer than expected due to sick kids. Overall, 80-90% of the exam was covered in VCAP5-DCA. Just need to get familiar with the web client.

Exam's currently scheduled for Saturday. Would have preferred it later in the month, but work and test schedule availability forced my hand. Will decided on Thursday if I need to reschedule or not.
    2017 Certification Goals: Fun filled world of AWS
    "Simplify, then add lightness" -Colin Chapman
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks