+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    MCP (290)
    I dont post here much (more of a lurker), but I have noticed that whatever this Jordus person posts, it sure kicks up dust. Healthy discussions most of them, but yeah, he/she sure has different opinion than anyone else.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    MCP XP | MCTS: Vista, 7, Hyper-V, AD-DS,2008 Network Infra. | MCITP:EST
    Quote Originally Posted by electricity View Post
    I dont post here much (more of a lurker), but I have noticed that whatever this Jordus person posts, it sure kicks up dust. Healthy discussions most of them, but yeah, he/she sure has different opinion than anyone else.
    You said it yourself, healthy discussion. Thats why i do it. Very often what i say isnt actually how I feel, its just that I like to see some knowledgeable guys defend their beleifs and why they feel that way.

Sometimes you have to prod to get really good insights

Noone should take anything personally. It is, afterall, the interwebs.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. was here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordus View Post
    Very often what i say isnt actually how I feel, its just that I like to see some knowledgeable guys defend their beleifs and why they feel that way.
    Hmm. What you're basically saying is that you're tr olling? (No idea why the forum filters that word) I don't mind having a discussion with somebody if that is what they really think but not if they're just doing it to provoke a reaction.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCITP: EA, EMA; MCSE 2000/2003: M; MCSE 2000: S; MCSA 2000/2003: S; MCTS: ISA 2006; VCP3/4
    Now, I'm getting verklempt! Talk amongst yourselves. I'll give you a topic, the Vienna Boys Choir is neither a choir, nor boys. Discuss!

Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Social Networking & Bookmarks