+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Default 1Y0-A09 (Citrix)

I just noticed that Citrix has a new XenServer v5 certification but I have not found much info on this. Is a Citrix certification worth any weight on a resume?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    VCIX-NV, VCAP5-DCD/DTA/DCA, VCP-5/DT, MCSA: 2008, MCITP: EA, MCTS x5, ITIL v3, MCSA: M, MS in Telecom Engg
    It sure carries some weight, whether it is relevant to the job you are applying for is a different matter.
    VCDX: DCV - Round 2 rescheduled (by VMware) for December 2017.

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Essendon View Post
    It sure carries some weight, whether it is relevant to the job you are applying for is a different matter.
    That is of course true, I have just found it nearly impossible finding any materials on this. I have been heavy into XenServer 5 for a year now and might be able to take the test cold but I have no frame of reference to gauge what questions I will be running into.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Drops by now and again astorrs's Avatar

Certifications
    I have numerous certs from VMware, Citrix, Microsoft, EMC, Nimble Storage, Palo Alto Networks and more...
    Quote Originally Posted by LTParis View Post
    That is of course true, I have just found it nearly impossible finding any materials on this. I have been heavy into XenServer 5 for a year now and might be able to take the test cold but I have no frame of reference to gauge what questions I will be running into.
    Jeff makes a study guide and practice exam available on his website Citrixxperience.com which is by far the best resource for Citrix prep (and it's legitimate - See CertGuard's Review).
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    What Ever+
    Quote Originally Posted by astorrs View Post
    Jeff makes a study guide and practice exam available on his website Citrixxperience.com which is by far the best resource for Citrix prep (and it's legitimate - See CertGuard's Review).
    Used this recently in conjunction with the online partner training. Another fine Citrixxperience product, I managed to score 91%

Citrixxperience gets my vote every time
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks