+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789
  1. Senior Member
    We plan to offer ourses 1 & 2 this spring, the 3rd in the summer, and the 4th in the fall. All courses require hands-on labs designed to help students obtain knowledge as well as certifications. Through our online lab utility, you will have access to live equipment. Cisco also provides a lab simulation environment exclusively for its students as well. You can start with the 3rd course; however, depending on when you achieved your CCENT, please be aware that Cisco has completely revamped the curriculum and the certification exams as well.

I hope this information helps. If you still have questions, please feel free to ask.

The other three courses have not yet been entered onto our Web schedule. Most likely it will be later this semester before that takes place.
    Quote Originally Posted by zxbane View Post
    Stanly_CC

I can see the intro to networks course. My question is, when will the other 3 courses be available and is it possible to jump in to just 1-2 of them rather than all 4? For instance if someone already has the CCENT certification and just is looking to round out the CCNA: R/S. Also does the course include hands on labs for working through the Cisco IOS interface and preparing for the simulation portions of the CCNA exam?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member
    That works for me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by STANLY_CC View Post
    I'm sorry you are having a problem, but I'm not sure why you are getting this error. You can go directly to Stanly Community College - Albemarle, NC & click on the "Schedules" tab along the top of the page & then Continuing Education. However, it may be faster if you call our Eagle's One Stop at 704-991-0123 & let them register you over the phone.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789

Social Networking & Bookmarks