+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789

Certifications
    CCNA: R&S, CCNA: Security, VCA: DV, VCA: Cloud, VCA: WM, VCP5: DCV, A+, Network+, Security+, CASP, & BS: Computer and Information Science.
    Yes, but the promotional voucher only takes $60 off of the $120 exam price. Until the end of the month, the VCA exams are half off at $60. So using the promotional voucher will make the exam free until the end of the month, unless they extend the half off on the VCA exam promotion. As posted before, these are the exam codes that are still good:

VCA13GKN
    VMRT7A0D9F9B
    VMRT7B819936

I've used the top one on the 19th to take the Workforce Mobility.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    A+, VCA-DCV, Linux+/LPIC-1, AWS CSA, AWS Dev, AWS SysOps, Project+ [Expired: Net+, Sec+, CCENT, CCNA]
    I just took the VCA-DCV yesterday. it's still available. Just like Doyen, I used the top voucher as well.
    Goals for 2017:
    RHCSA, RHCE, LFCS: Ubuntu | Project+ | AWS Certified DevOps Engineer | Learn Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Golang | Improve Python Programming
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member
    I'm trying to schedule the VCAD510/VCA-DCV exam. I originally submitted the request over the weekend. I submitted it again today. How long does this take?

VMware Testing with Pearson VUE
    Signed In as: Prashant xxxx
    Candidate ID: Pending
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA: R&S, CCNA: Security, VCA: DV, VCA: Cloud, VCA: WM, VCP5: DCV, A+, Network+, Security+, CASP, & BS: Computer and Information Science.
    Are you waiting on your approval from VMware or are you waiting on Pearson Vue to schedule the exam? I had 3 failures to schedule an exam with Pearson Vue after I was approved by VMware. I sent Pearson Vue a response with my VMware information and they were able to fix it in about a day. You may be having the same issue. Hopefully you can get it resolved before the end of the month since they are going to end the VCA half of promotion so using the promotional voucher will make the exam $60 instead of $120 in December.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member
    I'm having an issue with Pearson Vue and scheduling the exam. I got the candidate ID from VMware without any issues or delay.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, VCA-DCV, Linux+/LPIC-1, AWS CSA, AWS Dev, AWS SysOps, Project+ [Expired: Net+, Sec+, CCENT, CCNA]
    Call to schedule the exam.
    Goals for 2017:
    RHCSA, RHCE, LFCS: Ubuntu | Project+ | AWS Certified DevOps Engineer | Learn Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Golang | Improve Python Programming
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    The issue that they had with me was that the candidate ID provided by VMware. When I emailed them, they send me this email:
    pearsonvue.JPG
    They basically gave me an account and password to register my test. Which is why I recommended emailing them to perhaps resolve the issue.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Senior Member
    Issue is resolved. Thanks Doyen.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Glad I could help That issue bugged me for weeks until I decided to email them.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Junior Member Dragon Killer's Avatar

Certifications
    VCP5-DCV, VCA5-DCV, MCP, ITIL v3
    Hi Guys, thanks for posting the vouchers

Got VCA-DCV last month and already got the certificate from VMware. I'm also trying the Cloud one, but from two tries no lucky, looks like I'll have to study a little more.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

12. Junior Member
    Passed VCA-DCV tonight, used the VCA13GKN voucher. Thanks to everyone who listed it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

13. Junior Member Registered Member
    Can anybody help me to get VCA certification with free of cost. I have tried above voucher, but getting only 50%
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    I think the promotion is done.

The codes are for $60 off. But the exams were already reduced in price from $120 to 60 as another promotion, introducing the certs, so the combination of the 2 made them free. Now you're only getting one of the promotions instead of both, netting the exams at 60 a pop w/ promo code.
    Goals for 2017:
    Reply With Quote Quote  

15. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA - 2003, CCENT, CCNA, VCA-DCV, VCA-Cloud, VCA-WM, MCSA - 2012, 74-409, VCP5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesan_JD View Post
    Can anybody help me to get VCA certification with free of cost. I have tried above voucher, but getting only 50%
    As DoubleNNS said the free 50% promotion is off effective Dec 1 2013.. I managed to get VCA-DCV and VCA-Cloud.. When I tried to book VCA-WM - it says to pay $60 which I don't think it's worth... so I am not gonna do it

Good luck
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA
    Reply With Quote Quote  

16. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    MCT, MCSE: Server Infrastructure, MCSE: Private Cloud, VCI, VCA-CLOUD, VCA-DCV, VCA-WM, VCP5

Thumbs up 100% off still possible

Hi all!

To recieve 100% off use the following vouchers in this order:
    VMRT9B503121 - Will take 50% off (VCI campaign)
    VCA1113GKE - Will take the remaining 50% off (for a total of 100% off)

Please let me know if there are any issues and feel free to spread this
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+ Sec+ Serv+ N+ P+, ITILv3, CIW Web, VCA-DCV,WM,Cloud
    Can anyone verify that they can still get the 0 cost from the US

I tried the codes provided by druiddk and they do not work for US users.

It seems they patched it because i received error codes that said they could not be used in conjunction with other codes... then it stated that any more attempts at codes would lock out my account.

Thanks in advance.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

18. Junior Member Registered Member
    The full discount does not work anymore, just for the 50%.
    I'm trying from Spain.

Can anyone provide new vouchers? I already have the DCV, but I'd like to try the other 2 exams.
    Thanks in advance
    Reply With Quote Quote  

19. Junior Member Registered Member
    It doesn't work in India, just 50% off

Can anyone help me to get 100% off?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

20. Senior Member

Certifications
    RHCE
    As dreamer_ said, the 100% off no longer works. I was able to get the VCA-Cloud cert 100% off on Tuesday last week, with two voucher codes, but not anymore. I tried putting in more than one voucher code this morning for VCA-DCV and received:

"Discount validation failed.

Discount: Discount - VCA Exam Discount for Global Knowledge Customers
    • This discount cannot be used with a voucher. The order already contains a voucher."

Sorry VMware, I'm not paying for an open book exam.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    BS:CS, VCP5-DCV, Sec/Svr+, MCSA:08/12, MCITP:SA/EA, CASP, VCA:WM/DCV/Cloud, ITIL-F, MOF, ISO/IEC 20000/27000
    Quote Originally Posted by Verities View Post
    Tell that to anyone who paid $600+ for a GIAC exam.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    vExpert | CCA | CCAA | MCSA | MCTS | MCITP:EMA 2010 | VCP5-DCV/DT | VTSP4/5 | VSP 5 | Network +
    No need to pay... you can do it for free when the vouchers are available.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    The problem is that they probably won't be free now - at most the vouchers available give 50% off.
    Goals for 2017:
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    As dreamer_ said, the 100% off no longer works. I was able to get the VCA-Cloud cert 100% off on Tuesday last week, with two voucher codes, but not anymore. I tried putting in more than one voucher code this morning for VCA-DCV and received:

"Discount validation failed.

Discount: Discount - VCA Exam Discount for Global Knowledge Customers
    • This discount cannot be used with a voucher. The order already contains a voucher."
    I can also confirm that this is the case. It will now not allow you to have 2 vouchers towards the VCA exam. Each voucher only grants 50% off. Now that the VCA half off promotion has ended, the best you're going to get is 50% off of the $120 exam.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 First ... 56789

Social Networking & Bookmarks