+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 First 12345
  1. Junior Member Registered Member
    I just put my name on the waiting list for the VMWare class - Can you tell me how long the wait list currently is?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member
    I waited for about 4 months. Got enrolled in the next available class. I just only runs 2-3 times a year.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member
    You can send me a private message anytime to check on your status on our online wait list.

Quote Originally Posted by rob.holbrook View Post
    I just put my name on the waiting list for the VMWare class - Can you tell me how long the wait list currently is?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member
    Stanly_CC, I'd like to know my status on the waiting list s well. Can't seem to figure out a way to PM you though. It keeps saying I don't have the permission.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member
    Please send me an email at slewis8950@stanly.edu I will need your full name to check for you.

Quote Originally Posted by smailk View Post
    Stanly_CC, I'd like to know my status on the waiting list s well. Can't seem to figure out a way to PM you though. It keeps saying I don't have the permission.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member
    Please send me an email at slewis8950@stanly.edu I will need your full name to check for you.

Quote Originally Posted by rob.holbrook View Post
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 First 12345

Social Networking & Bookmarks