+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 First 1234
  1. Junior Member Registered Member
    Will be taking my exam end of June. I have finished MS press book - which I then found out here is useless . I'm half way on James Conrad CBT nuggets videos. Just wondering, should I do Anthony Sequeira CBT videos too?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    MCSA:Windows 10, MCP, Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation 2011
    Do the Anthony Sequeira videos, it's more relevant and up-to-date date. Ignore the James Conrad videos, they are old and too long, it was because of Anthonys videos i passed 70-697 second time round.
    Last edited by malachi1612; 05-25-2017 at 06:02 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AMD4EVER View Post
    This is it, the moment of truth. Got my test scheduled for this afternoon! 2+ months of studying. Hopefully I pass

I'm attaching the notes that I put together for this test. I collected them from a variety of different sources and I know there are some redundant notes in there because of that but I cleared most of them out. The notes aren't all inclusive because I didn't add in things that I already knew like the back of my hand but there is still a lot in there. Hopefully they are of some use to others.
    Thanks for your notes, they were a big help. I took both the 697 and 698 exams today in one sitting (albeit a toilet break in between). Got 880 for the 697 and 905 for the 698.

The Pluralsight videos were also a good watch:

https://app.pluralsight.com/paths/ce...devices-70-697

https://app.pluralsight.com/paths/ce...dows-10-70-698

I also used the CBT Nuggets videos but I've found that Pluralsight is up to date (some of the 698 videos are based on the 1703 build) and to be honest I thought some of the info given on the CBT ones was questionable.

Also used the Measureup tests.
    Last edited by JDMurray; 10-13-2017 at 12:05 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Social Networking & Bookmarks