+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default 70-697 trials without entering card information

Hi all,

I'm about to start preparing for my 70-697 and having read the advice on here, I need some practice with the cloud technologies that Microsoft is pushing...

Is there any way to activate the free trials of Azure, InTune and Office 365 without entering credit/debit card information?

Thanks,

K
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+
    I noticed on Boson they have labs, which I am assuming covers all of that difficult to obtain software they want you to know how to use. I plan on buying it for when I take mine, from what I have heard all of Bosons products are of great quality.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    That looks like just the thing! I will ask them about what that includes and report back.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    Alphabet-soup
    Not quite what you're asking, but I know a few people that use those reloadable debit cards, put a dollar on it and then sign up for free trials using that. No harm when it tries to auto-renew or if the info gets stolen.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    MCSD, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, MCS, MCP, CCNA, CCNP, CCENT, UFSS, UFCSS, CCSK, GCP, CCE, CCP, CCA, VCP5-DCV, NPP
    You don't need a CC for an Office 365/Intune trial. But if you want to spin stuff up in Azure you do, I guess it's because with 365 Microsoft have you under control by only giving you 25 x E3 licenses.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks