+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    MTA Windows OS Fundamentals 98-349| ITIL Foundation| Apple Mac Integration 10.12

Default How much experience before going gor the MCSA W10?

I have OS knowledge but nothing fancy I have the MTA in Windows OS and work in helpdesk but not much OS troubleshooting occurs besides windows updates lol. Do you think MCSA would be too advanced? My cert plan includes

Networking Fundamentals
    Windows Server Fundamentals
    Security Fundamentals
    Cloud Fundamentals

Then Im either going to get the A+ or take the MCSA W10. I dont really want to take the A+ I have an equivalent accademic qualifucation already.

Advice?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member
    Not too advanced.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Member

Certifications
    MCSA:Windows 10, MCP, Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation 2011
    Go straight into MCSA W10 as you have MTA knowledge already. Dont bother with A+ as it easier than anything MS has to offer.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    MSCA Windows 10 ; 70-687 Win8.1 ; 70-680 Win7 ; TCP/IP ; NT4 Server ; NT4 Workstation ; Win95 ; Win3.1 ; ITIL SLM Practitioner ; ITIL v2 & 3
    Do you have the hands on experience (work or home whatever) of installing OSs, upgrading, messing with partitions, configuring the OS etc ? Basic network knowledge. Know how to connect computers etc etc. Know about WinPE ? If so you'll be fine.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks