+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Passed 70-680

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCITP, MCSA, CCNA, VCA, ACA

Default Passed 70-680

Passed today with a 752. Have been studying for the past two weeks. I used CBT Nuggets and Don Poulton's book.

I have to say by far the practice questions in the book are infuriating. The material was great but how he writes questions are from another world.

The pre-chapter questions, I understand have good intentions but I feel would be better after you studied the material to show mastery. Nothing gets your mood low while studying than making a 33% on a pre-chapter quiz.

All in all know your material and you should be golden. Lab it up to get a feel for Windows 7 and don't worry so much about the tools. I did the labs maybe 1-2 times.

Off to the 70-685 to get that done by mid to late October and then the VCA before it expires in November. Starting WGU in November. This is my hell month. Leggo!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSA | Sec+| A+| Net+| Project+| CCNA|
    Congrats on the pass!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks