+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I just took the exam. I feel pretty confident that I passed, but I wouldn't be too surprised if I didn't. I read the MOC and did most of the MOC labs, so I did OK on most of those questions. I may have missed a few questions regarding in depth functionality of specific tools. I also may have lost some points on some of the stuff not covered in the MOC, like BitLocker, AppLocker, BranchCache, and IE8.

Anyway, I did my best and it was free so no regrets. Now I'm back to studying 680, which thankfully seems to have some overlap with 686!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    A+,Net+,S+,MCSA:S & MCSE:S 2k3,MCITP:SA/EA, CCNA:Security/RS/DC,CCNP DC, CCIE RS 51060
    I took the 686 this morning. WOW! This was intense. They asked questions on so many different topics. I probably should have studied for longer than an hour and a half, but I found out about these beta tests a little late and I had my MCITP:EA test to worry about in addition to prepping lesson plans. The EA took up most of my study time. I had that last week, the 685 Tuesday, and this test today. This test even covered CAs and NPS.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member
    It certainly did! I wish I had wrapped up the MCSE before I did this, I think you stand a better chance with MCSE as the content of the 686 covered little bits of everything. Those CA questions killed me - something I think I would have done better at if I had done the 293!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks