+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CISA,CISM,CISSP-ISSAP, CRISC,ITIL Expert (v3), MCITP:some,MCSE:S, MCSA:M,CCNA,JNCIA, TOGAF 8&9, MSP,Security+

Default Swap/Sell a 70-680 Voucher for another?

Hi,

I have been lucky enough to 'win' a voucher for the 70-680 exam, however I have already passed this exam. I am looking to 'swap' it for any other - or open to offers and payment via paypal. Note: it won't be eligible for the second shot - so you need to be confident of the 680!

PS - Apologies to the mods if this isn't allowed, but I couldn't find anything to say it wasn't.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member
    One lucky dude to won a free voucher just waoo. But i am afraid you wont be able to swap your Voucher with any other exam voucher. Each exam voucher is valid for only that exam.For more information contact or call help desk support they can batter and assist you by their official rules.
    Last edited by shaycorl; 04-14-2010 at 04:59 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+, 70-640, VCP4, VCP6-DCV
    I think what is he saying is that he wants to trade exam vouchers with someone privately, or he will give someone the voucher for payment. Not that he is trying to exchange it officially with prometric or vue.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCITP Vista, Server 2008, Network+
    How much? I need one for the 680
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    CISA,CISM,CISSP-ISSAP, CRISC,ITIL Expert (v3), MCITP:some,MCSE:S, MCSA:M,CCNA,JNCIA, TOGAF 8&9, MSP,Security+
    RTW is correct. Simply a private trade.

I ought to have also mentioned - this voucher is likely to limited to use in the UK only.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks